1. Identity of the owner of this website
Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, please be informed that the owner is of www.lemasa.com es:
Tornillería LEMA S.A.
Tax ID no.:
Poligono Industrial Pagatza, 7B- Elgeta 20690-, Gipuzkoa
2. General conditions of use of this website
In this sense, the term "User" is understood as the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, developed in www.lemasa.com.
2.1. Purpose and scope of application
These general terms and conditions of use, regulate access, navigation and use of www.lemasa.com and liabilities arising from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
LEMA may establish special conditions that will be applicable to the use and/or contracting of specific services, whereby these general terms and conditions will also apply.
2.2. Conditions of access and use the services
- Access to www.lemasa.com in principle is free and free.
- At any time, the user must make proper use of the services of this website in accordance with these general terms and conditions, applicable legislation, morality and public order as well as the generally accepted Internet practices.
- The User warrants that all information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful, and updated. Immediate communication to LEMA of any changes that may occur in the information provided It is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The User will not: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through mass consumption of resources; gather data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, alter or make available content included on this site to third parties; perform actions through the services included on this site that may violate intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments, rights to the honour, image and personal privacy of third parties; engage in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
LEMA owns the rights to intellectual property for all the elements of www.lemasa.com, including trademark, trade name or distinctive mark. In particular and without limitation, graphic design, font, logos, texts, graphics, photos, sounds, and other material contained on the website code are protected by copyright.
In any case, access or browsing www.lemasa.com implies waiving, transfer or total or partial license from LEMA for personal use to the User of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, processing, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, of all or part of the contents of www.lemasa.com, without express written permission of LEMA constitutes a violation of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information not considered personal data transmitted to www.lemasa.com voluntarily over the Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of LEMA who will have unlimited usage rights, without accruing any compensation in its favour or in favour of any other person.
4. Responsibilities and guarantees
- LEMA does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability or accuracy of the information contained in www.lemasa.com and therefore excludes any liability for direct or indirect damages of any kind resulting from the fraud utility or expectations that the User has deposited thereon.
- LEMA states that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to allow the proper operation of the website as well as the absence of viruses or harmful components, however it can not be responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of content included on www.lemasa.com; (b) the absence of errors in the content or correcting any defects that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.lemasa.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) loss or damage caused by any person that violates the security systems www.lemasa.com.
- The User shall be solely responsible to third parties in any communication sent personally or his/her name to www.lemasa.com and unlawful use of the contents of this website.
- LEMA reserves the right to temporarily and without notice suspend access to www.lemasa.com because of maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement.
- Links to other websites that might exist in www.lemasa.com may lead you to websites that LEMA assumes no responsibility for, as it does not have any control over them, their purpose being to inform the user of other sources of information, so that the user accesses at his/her own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
5. Duration and amendment
- LEMA reserves the right to change, wholly or partially, these general terms and conditions of access posting changes in www.lemasa.com. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, change, delete or add contents provided, and the way in which they are presented or located. Therefore, the general terms and conditions published at the time when the user accesses www.lemasa.com will be construed as applicable so the user must periodically read the Terms of Service.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the special conditions, LEMA may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page without the possibility for the user to demand compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationships established between LEMA and User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, LEMA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subjecting themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bergara.